Update, A 77-Year-Old Adult Woman Bags Flat From Academy Of Lagos



H5N1 77-year-old woman somebody retiree was amid the 1,008 students of the Faculty of Education, University of Lagos, that bagged a score at the institution’s 2017/2018 Convocation Ceremonies which held today Apr 2nd.
The retiree, who refused to refer her shout out to journalists, said that the achievement was her dream come upwards true. According to her, she did non desire to sit down at dwelling subsequently her retirement, thus her selection to pursue a start degree.
“I studied guidance in addition to counselling in addition to I am almost grateful to God Almighty who made me to run across this day. I volition non similar my shout out to live mentioned because I know where I am coming from in addition to what I am protecting. I am a retired officer. I bring worked inwards a lot of countries only about the earth in addition to every bit good inwards Nigeria, where I lastly retired,’’ she told journalists.
The retiree who was visibly elated, said
You know when you lot retire similar that, you lot volition non desire to remain at dwelling in addition to live dying slowly. Education has no limit. It is from cradle to expiry inwards monastic nation for 1 to add together value to the society''.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update, Latest Mtn Gratis Browsing Cheat Using Combo Vpn Inward June 2019

Update, Become Costless N200 For Registration On Mecure Smart Purchase Review

Update, Download Latest Fouad Whatsapp V7.96 Modern 2019 For Free