Update, Akuetiemhe Joshua Needs #21Mil To Alive A Life Again;He Takes #4000 Drugs Together With Xv Injection Inwards A Day


The role of life is non to live happy. It is to live useful, to live honorable, to live compassionate, to stimulate got it brand closed to deviation that you lot stimulate got lived too lived well.
No ane has always boot the bucket misfortunate yesteryear helping the needy.
👉Here is a friend named *AKUETIEMHE JOSHUA*, a finalist inwards the region of calculator science, Ekiti acre university, Ado Ekiti.

We had a chat alongside him too this is what he said
"Brotherly I cannot prevarication to you lot I'm inwards a lot of hurting . Bro what if I told you lot yesterday that I didn't consume whatsoever thing
Bro today is besides going too I nevertheless haven't eaten anything I swear to God
Bro pls assist me I'm inwards a lot of pain
I don't stimulate got anyone else to plough to
Please
*BRIEF ABOUT HIM*
He accept a drugs worth #4000 too fifteen dissimilar injection everyday to cut down pains too survive.
He needs a closed to of 21million naira for an Operation.
*I NEED Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 SOUL TO HELP Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 SOUL IN PAINS*
ACCOUNT DETAILS
 👉AKUETIEMHE JOSHUA
2086170451
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA

👉0153578574
      GTB
See to a greater extent than pics





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update, Latest Mtn Gratis Browsing Cheat Using Combo Vpn Inward June 2019

Update, Become Costless N200 For Registration On Mecure Smart Purchase Review

Update, Download Latest Fouad Whatsapp V7.96 Modern 2019 For Free